Dr. Andersan Bloomer
Dr. Andersan Bloomer is a dentist in the greater Baltimore area. Originally from the Midwest, Dr. Bloomer attended University of Wisconsin -Madison and graduated with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Molecular Biology. After completing four additional years, he graduated from Marquette University School of Dentistry receiving his Doctorate of Dental Surgery. Following graduation, he moved to Baltimore due to the rich culture and history of the Eastern Seaboard.
Dr. Bloomer enjoys providing dentistry for all ages and strives to provide customized care including general and cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Bloomer also currently holds a certificate for general and comprehensive orthodontics. He enjoys the professional relationships he has built over the years in his practice. He believes strongly in continuing education and attends frequent dental continuing education seminars. Dr. Bloomer likes to keep up with the latest technology. He recently invested in a CBCT scanner, for 3-D imaging to further develop his implant dentistry. He uses the Biolase laser technology for hard and soft tissue removal. He also provides digital x-ray technology to his patients.
When not thinking about dentistry, Dr. Bloomer enjoys spending time with family, sailing on the Chesapeake Bay, and being entertained by his Labrador retriever, Madisan.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Wisconsin - Bachelor of Science in Molecular Biology
- Marquette University School of Dentistry, Wisconsin - Doctorate of Dental Surgery
- Academy of General Dentistry-Fellow
- International Association of Orthodontics
- Greater Baltimore Implant Study Club
- Associate Fellowship within the World Clinical Laser Institute